D2BM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classic Diablo 2 PvP realm.

+3
UT-Grim
EXPLICIT
Master
7 posters

HELLO EVERYONE ITS ME ARMIN.

Poll

VOTE HERE

[ 1 ]
    HELLO EVERYONE ITS ME ARMIN. I_vote_lcap14%HELLO EVERYONE ITS ME ARMIN. I_vote_rcap [14%] 
    [ 0 ]
    HELLO EVERYONE ITS ME ARMIN. I_vote_lcap0%HELLO EVERYONE ITS ME ARMIN. I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    HELLO EVERYONE ITS ME ARMIN. I_vote_lcap0%HELLO EVERYONE ITS ME ARMIN. I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 6 ]
    HELLO EVERYONE ITS ME ARMIN. I_vote_lcap86%HELLO EVERYONE ITS ME ARMIN. I_vote_rcap [86%] 

Total Votes: 7
    Master

HELLO EVERYONE ITS ME ARMIN. Empty HELLO EVERYONE ITS ME ARMIN.

Post  Master Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:31 pm

KING ARMIN HAS A VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE. I HAVE SNAPPED MY DIABLO 2 DISC INTO 2 PIECES. THEREFORE I CANNOT PLAY D2BM DUE TO THE FACT THAT I DONT HAVE A DISC. SO THIS MEANS I AM QUITTING DIABLO 2 FOREVER............. NO I AM NOT SAYING THIS TO GO SECRET ON D2BM TO RAPE YOU KIDS LIKE I ALREADY HAVE I AM JUST STATING THAT I WONT BE PLAYING ANYMORE.

SO TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND EVERYONE WHO I HAVE PLAYED WITH. <3 AND GOODLUCK GETTING RAPED ON D2BM WITHOUT ME PROTECTING YOU.

ALEC AND RYNE ARE THE GODS OF D2 SO DONT FUCK WITH THEM. OR ILL BE FORCED TO GO TO WALMART AND BUY A NEW D2. AND YOU DONT WANT THAT AS ILL JUST CRUSH YOU ALL AGAIN. JESSE AND COREY ARE PRETTY COOL TOO. BUT THEY BOTH ARE BAD :]

-KING ARMINATOR

KEN YOUR REALM IS GG SO KEEP IT UP.

KING DAVI IS KING

-THE MOST LOVED AND ANNOYING KID ON D2

-ARMINATOR

CYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BILLY SUX

Very Happy <3

"LOL AT WHAT NATE SAID! P.S IS DAVID

Last edited by Jesus on Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : showing love to armin i <3 u pce D2BM will welcome u anytime)
    EXPLICIT

HELLO EVERYONE ITS ME ARMIN. Empty Re: HELLO EVERYONE ITS ME ARMIN.

Post  EXPLICIT Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:33 pm

looks like someone's mum said no more diablo 2;)
    UT-Grim
    UT-Grim

Post  UT-Grim Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:36 pm

Master wrote:KING ARMIN HAS A VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE. I HAVE SNAPPED MY DIABLO 2 DISC INTO 2 PIECES. THEREFORE I CANNOT PLAY D2BM DUE TO THE FACT THAT I DONT HAVE A DISC. SO THIS MEANS I AM QUITTING DIABLO 2 FOREVER............. NO I AM NOT SAYING THIS TO GO SECRET ON D2BM TO RAPE YOU KIDS LIKE I ALREADY HAVE I AM JUST STATING THAT I WONT BE PLAYING ANYMORE.

SO TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND EVERYONE WHO I HAVE PLAYED WITH. <3 AND GOODLUCK GETTING RAPED ON D2BM WITHOUT ME PROTECTING YOU.

ALEC AND RYNE ARE THE GODS OF D2 SO DONT FUCK WITH THEM. OR ILL BE FORCED TO GO TO WALMART AND BUY A NEW D2. AND YOU DONT WANT THAT AS ILL JUST CRUSH YOU ALL AGAIN. JESSE AND COREY ARE PRETTY COOL TOO. BUT THEY BOTH ARE BAD :]

-KING ARMINATOR

KING DAVI IS KING

-ARMINATOR

Very Happy <3
    u can download iso of diablo and mount the img and play wut i do and have the org cds in stash
    Master

Post  Master Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:22 pm

yeh ill think about it nate.

AND LOL? MOM SAID NO MORE D2?ROFL........... nah i actually snapped it myself due to the addiction powers of the game -.-. the only way i could snap the addiction of d2 is to snap the disc gf. THUNDER>EXPLICIT
    Jesus
    Jesus

Post  Jesus Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:57 pm

UT-Grim wrote:
    Master wrote:KING ARMIN HAS A VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE. I HAVE SNAPPED MY DIABLO 2 DISC INTO 2 PIECES. THEREFORE I CANNOT PLAY D2BM DUE TO THE FACT THAT I DONT HAVE A DISC. SO THIS MEANS I AM QUITTING DIABLO 2 FOREVER............. NO I AM NOT SAYING THIS TO GO SECRET ON D2BM TO RAPE YOU KIDS LIKE I ALREADY HAVE I AM JUST STATING THAT I WONT BE PLAYING ANYMORE.

-KING ARMINATOR

KING DAVI IS KING

-ARMINATOR

Very Happy <3
    u can download iso of diablo and mount the img and play wut i do and have the org cds in stash
    rofl fail to quit armin gf nate 1 u 0
    EXPLICIT

Post  EXPLICIT Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:16 pm

weak kid addicted to video game.. lmao

only ss first kill cus i realized how shitty u are;)
    HELLO EVERYONE ITS ME ARMIN. Screenshot003jbo
    Master

Post  Master Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:50 pm

thats the only kill you got*. and it was a fluke lol just spam so it wouldnt matter. i smashed you and your friends big deal. you dont gotta post s/s crying about 1 kill. if i ever came back id crush the shit out of you lmao. and everyone knows that

-king armin

back the fuck upp kid. your a no one.
    wtf is a jase? made up name lmaoooooooooo your prolly some shitty din from east.

gtfo

king armin all hailllllllllllllllll
    GARiLLa
    GARiLLa

Post  GARiLLa Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:49 am

Master wrote:thats the only kill you got*. and it was a fluke lol just spam so it wouldnt matter. i smashed you and your friends big deal. you dont gotta post s/s crying about 1 kill. if i ever came back id crush the shit out of you lmao. and everyone knows that

-king armin

wtf is a jase? made up name lmaoooooooooo your prolly some shitty din from east.

gtfo

hey baby this is ya main man gar aka garilla aka king of cha ching aka masta of disasta

how u doin my nigga
    Kieran

Post  Kieran Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:13 am

Go to battle.net and put in your keys and u can download D2 from blizzard, takes about 20mins max
    EXPLICIT

Post  EXPLICIT Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:19 am

Master wrote:thats the only kill you got*. and it was a fluke lol just spam so it wouldnt matter. i smashed you and your friends big deal. you dont gotta post s/s crying about 1 kill. if i ever came back id crush the shit out of you lmao. and everyone knows that

-king armin

gtfo

lmaooo this spawn din thinks i got fluke kill...
    the only thing u smashed was the moor with your ears lmoa
    i dont blame you for quitting;)

yes pls tell me wtf is a jase?
    James

Post  James Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:18 pm

Lol Armin.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:36 am