D2BM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classic Diablo 2 PvP realm.

3 posters

.:: Bug List ::.

Kieran

.:: Bug List ::. Empty .:: Bug List ::.

Post  Kieran Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:35 am

.:: BUG LIST ::.

I have created this post so that the members can post the bugs they find while playing, each a member posts I will update this main post. Please check this post before posting so you are not telling us about a bug that we already have reported.

PvPGN Bugs:

- If user is already logged in on his/her account the game says password is wrong.
    - If user drops from a game and the PvPGN has recorded them still in game they cannot log back in due to Bug#1.
    - PvPGN seems to read what games people are in/out slightly late and connections don't seem to be ending when D2 Closes with error or Alt + F4 (Thus you cant log back in)

Patch Bugs:

-PvP Arena is in the Tent in Act1 and is major buggy.
    -Trap Door is located at stone theta in stony field thus causing a crash when opened.
    -Tristram is completely destroyed due to PvP Arena replacement.
    -Gems are not permanently in store as should be thus meaning you can only purchase one at a .
    -All player summoned monsters (inc. bone walls) have under 10HP in hell.
    -Can't Create Ladder Runewords

================================================================================

Do take note I am not pointing out faults our trying to piss people off but these DO need to be resolved and I will admit some of them are due to my mistakes. If we can get a big enough list of bugs hopefully if Kenny doesn't mind I would like to resolve the bugs.

=================================================================================

Thanks,
    Kieran

Last edited by Kieran on Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:19 am; edited 3 times in total
    Immortal
    Immortal

.:: Bug List ::. Empty Re: .:: Bug List ::.

Post  Immortal Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:12 am

All tho its already been said the necros bonewalls/prison and skeles/golems (most likely druid and assassin summonings too but I haven't looked) all have under 10 life in hell, just something to add to ya bug list
    Kieran

Post  Kieran Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:01 am

Immortal wrote:All tho its already been said the necros bonewalls/prison and skeles/golems (most likely druid and assassin summonings too but I haven't looked) all have under 10 life in hell, just something to add to ya bug list

Added that was my fault I do it all the time, make monster HP low then forget to put friendly monsters back up lol
    Dreu
    Admin

Post  Dreu Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:13 pm

I don't fully recall , but are you sure "theta" is the out-to-the-side stone used for the doors?

And yes , in my opinion these bugs should be addressed all in due time Smile.

Lets let this post ride a little bit to see if a few more problems arise, therefore making the first fix cover the most ground.

=)
    Kieran

Post  Kieran Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:18 am

Thanks for the support Dreu and yeah its theta Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:43 am