D2BM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classic Diablo 2 PvP realm.

+5
Jesus
EXPLICIT
UT-Grim
TKORAGE
disturbed9922
9 posters

D2bm zzzzz

disturbed9922

D2bm zzzzz Empty D2bm zzzzz

Post  disturbed9922 Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:41 pm

im never one to complain about BM quite frankly i dont give a flyn fuck but really these items are getting out of hand, seeing indestructible and perfect? wth? being able to spawn mods like that ye but look at ii's fuckn nate? lol cmon nigs thats not even close to legit, like 10=11 mods ona nate? LAF !!! personally i think if this shit keeps going where it is no one will play on the server, u will have 5-10 people on bec they got unlegit items, imo delete them and roll for legit shit maybe add a skill or mod here or there... not to mention how is to say someone has not edited there skills or stats?

Last edited by disturbed9922 on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

D2bm zzzzz Empty Re: D2bm zzzzz

Post  Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:43 pm

disturbed9922 wrote:im never one to complain about BM quite frankly i dont give a flyn fuck but really these items are getting out of hand, seeing indestructible and perfect? wth? being able to spawn mods like that ye but look at ii's fuckn nate? lol cmon nigs thats not even close to legit, like 10=11 mods ona nate? LAF !!! personally i think if this shit keeps going where it is no one will play on the server, u will have 5-10 people on bec they got unlegit items, imo delete them and roll for legit shit maybe add a skill or mod here or there... not to mention how is to say someone has not edited there skills or stats?

first off indestructable just makes it so ur items dont break... thats not a prob rofl...
    TKORAGE

Post  TKORAGE Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:43 pm

Vouch you tony
    if ppl keep getting gear like this
    not many ppl are going to be playing
    and it will be shut down

i say take all haxed gear off
    and start a new
    afk
    disturbed9922

Post  disturbed9922 Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:46 pm

first off indestructable just makes it so ur items dont break... thats not a prob rofl...[/quote]

thats no shit? if so make every fuckn item that way ??

Post  Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:47 pm

disturbed9922 wrote:first off indestructable just makes it so ur items dont break... thats not a prob rofl...

thats no shit? if so make every fuckn item that way ??[/quote]

the only reason ppl have that is becuase when editing items u get an auto mod thats messed up. if they could get rid of it they would.
    UT-Grim
    UT-Grim

Post  UT-Grim Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:47 pm

disturbed9922 wrote:im never one to complain about BM quite frankly i dont give a flyn fuck but really these items are getting out of hand, seeing indestructible and perfect? wth? being able to spawn mods like that ye but look at ii's fuckn nate? lol cmon nigs thats not even close to legit, like 10=11 mods ona nate? LAF !!! personally i think if this shit keeps going where it is no one will play on the server, u will have 5-10 people on bec they got unlegit items, imo delete them and roll for legit shit maybe add a skill or mod here or there... not to mention how is to say someone has not edited there skills or stats?

wuts wrong with iis ornate its only got 8 mods 24 fhr str life res -40 ed
    TKORAGE

Post  TKORAGE Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:52 pm

People have already quit from the shit thats going on
    and i hear alot of ppl saying the realm is trash because people
    dont wanna take the time roll there gear they just want the upper
    hand
    disturbed9922

Post  disturbed9922 Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:57 pm

wuts wrong with iis ornate its only got 8 mods 24 fhr str life res -40 ed[/quote]

wuts wrong with iis ornate its only got 8 mods 24 fhr str life res -40 ed[/quote]

when i seen it it had 9-10 mods on that tri res fhr life str ed mana -40

and look at b's fuckn zon

Post  Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:46 pm

disturbed9922 wrote:wuts wrong with iis ornate its only got 8 mods 24 fhr str life res -40 ed

when i seen it it had 9-10 mods on that tri res fhr life str ed mana -40

and look at b's fuckn zon[/quote]

what the hell is wrong w/ my zon?
    EXPLICIT

Post  EXPLICIT Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:23 pm

would you like to pay for the server?
    ppl donate money and in return they get p gear
    just spend some time and roll your own p gear? doesnt take long..
    Jesus
    Jesus

Post  Jesus Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:10 pm

here what i gata say. u say no one will play realm and realm will shut off?
    ok we sell gear to paypal or fg/ after we get a amount off fg we sell it via paypal for $ to ppl. like this the realm wont realy shut off and we can keep it up, secound of all no one is forcing u from playing we dont want 100 to paypal and make us rich we want 100 to play and have fun but if ur want to donate we will give u rewards back for donation cuz i be if i wouldnt give back reward no one will fucking donate, will u give me 1,300 fg out of the blue to keep realm up? so i can sell dat fg for 30$? no right ok thanks now next thing im goin to tell u is trying been 21 and paying 120$ mounthly for a server for other ppl to play and have fun. their is about 30 ppl dat play the realm divided(mind my spelling) 120$ into 30 peopel = 4$, ken is giving u for free every month of u playing a game dat is made out of pixel and dose not harm ur life. now do u give ken 4$ every month? no. for dat reason we need perfect gear to sell. im sorry for indistruct mode. we are not making items like dat no more only 3 ppl on realm have it. indistruct mode dose not effect dmg at no cost just makes ur item not breake witch is a problem cuz fixing = 1 gold per item. if u care so much about d2bm and cry about how shity this realm is becuz ppl have 30 cr/lr/fr on boots and etc. plz go check east for me last time i saw itheir was boots with 30frw 17str 14dex 45Xfr 45X cr 45Xlr we made the resist 30 max so elements kill. secound of all wtf wrong with d2bm new patch would be out at friday ntie everything would be fixed im sorry for the bugs we have now this is our first release. and while ur at it go ask VAV owner of d2 how much perfect gear he had sold after he tells u to over 100 pll. then ask how many ppl have cryed.
    Kieran

Post  Kieran Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:45 am

I can see both sides of the arguement here guys one from a members point of view being lots of people already have perfect gear and they are being distributed WAY to fast and not very fairly, and if people have that perfect gear duels aren't really going to be very fair, not just that but when you are having to roll constantly (can take hours and hours) and they can get the gear no problem it is very annoying. Also when building the character if you have perfect gear sat there you can pinpoint your exact stat points while if you are rolling and adding as you get gear it can lead to character fuck ups.

I can also see the side of the staffs point of view about donations need to come in to pay for the server, which yes is 100% true as we had the same problem at D2War, but there are solutions to this as not only are perfect gear being giving out as a $$/FG reward they are also being giving out for tournaments.

A solution that I would consider would be to make generic unique's that players can use for all characters (Nothing perfect but usable). This making it possible for instant equip or if you want better gear role for it. Now this will stop a lot of "THAT ITAMS BEEN EDITED" going on and also increase the PvP flow seeming people wont have to spend hours rolling and getting mad because they cant get stat points they want. Now on the donation side of things I feel you should focus more on the following:

Donation Ideas:
    -Character Level 95 - All Quests Completed - All Skill/Stat Points Free
    -Rejuvenation Potion Mule - Automatically Refills
    -Personalised Items - (You get your name on it)
    -Indestructable Items - (Doesn't Hurt PvP just makes life easier)
    -Hardcore Revives - (When you die you can get revived)
    -nV States - (There is a whole range of these)
    -Stats/Skills Reset - (E.g to save levelling again)
    -XP CHARM - (More Expensive can only use one at once)

There is so much more you can do, but I think these will help a lot, and regarding players not being able to obtain these without donating then I would suggest having tournaments which grant points per tournament and when you have saved up a certain amount of points you can purchase something from the Donation List, this would work a lot better than just giving out perfect items when somebody donates or wins a tournament because lets face it if you have 1 tournament a day that's a lot of perfect gear going out there which people eventually end up with full characters of which will cripple the realm. Keep Them fresh Keep Them duelling.

What does everybody else think about this?
    disturbed9922

Post  disturbed9922 Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:51 am

Kieran wrote:I can see both sides of the arguement here guys one from a members point of view being lots of people already have perfect gear and they are being distributed WAY to fast and not very fairly, and if people have that perfect gear duels aren't really going to be very fair, not just that but when you are having to roll constantly (can take hours and hours) and they can get the gear no problem it is very annoying. Also when building the character if you have perfect gear sat there you can pinpoint your exact stat points while if you are rolling and adding as you get gear it can lead to character fuck ups.

I can also see the side of the staffs point of view about donations need to come in to pay for the server, which yes is 100% true as we had the same problem at D2War, but there are solutions to this as not only are perfect gear being giving out as a $$/FG reward they are also being giving out for tournaments.

A solution that I would consider would be to make generic unique's that players can use for all characters (Nothing perfect but usable). This making it possible for instant equip or if you want better gear role for it. Now this will stop a lot of "THAT ITAMS BEEN EDITED" going on and also increase the PvP flow seeming people wont have to spend hours rolling and getting mad because they cant get stat points they want. Now on the donation side of things I feel you should focus more on the following:

Donation Ideas:
    -Character Level 95 - All Quests Completed - All Skill/Stat Points Free
    -Rejuvenation Potion Mule - Automatically Refills
    -Personalised Items - (You get your name on it)
    -Indestructable Items - (Doesn't Hurt PvP just makes life easier)
    -Hardcore Revives - (When you die you can get revived)
    -nV States - (There is a whole range of these)
    -Stats/Skills Reset - (E.g to save levelling again)
    -XP CHARM - (More Expensive can only use one at once)

There is so much more you can do, but I think these will help a lot, and regarding players not being able to obtain these without donating then I would suggest having tournaments which grant points per tournament and when you have saved up a certain amount of points you can purchase something from the Donation List, this would work a lot better than just giving out perfect items when somebody donates or wins a tournament because lets face it if you have 1 tournament a day that's a lot of perfect gear going out there which people eventually end up with full characters of which will cripple the realm. Keep Them fresh Keep Them duelling.

What does everybody else think about this?

Yea, i see both sides now, like i said im not one to complain i just don't wanna see a lot of people coming to the server then leaving because of it. i vouch your last statement
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post  Immortal Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:19 am

I personally don't care about people being given perfect gear but there giving gear that's not rollable at all and some people has been given expansion only mods on ther items,
    and the giving perfect gear for tourys is a good idea because people who cant buy perfect gear for them self now have a chance of winning some but its way unfair when someone who already has perfect gear joins toury and wins even more perfect gear.

long post short do what your doing just don't give people exp mods on classic items and don't let people with perfect gear use that character to join tourys if they want to win more perfect gear create a character with rolled gear and duel with it to win more
    Dreu
    Admin

Post  Dreu Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:21 pm

Immortal wrote:
    I personally don't care about people being given perfect gear but there giving gear that's not rollable at all and some people has been given expansion only mods on ther items,
    and the giving perfect gear for tourys is a good idea because people who cant buy perfect gear for them self now have a chance of winning some but its way unfair when someone who already has perfect gear joins toury and wins even more perfect gear.

long post short do what your doing just don't give people exp mods on classic items and don't let people with perfect gear use that character to join tourys if they want to win more perfect gear create a character with rolled gear and duel with it to win more

Interesting issue going on during my short absense eh? XD

I will be back how tomorrow/tomorrow evening... during that time I will get a better idea of what exactly is going on and will do what I can to see that the playing field is evened out a bit more.
    Opeth

Post  Opeth Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:51 pm

ya this realm is awesome.

mods can use 530 dmg bows then deny it

then ban people for no reason

this realm is fucking spectacular

love how some people can buy juves from akara and others cant, i love that shit

this realm is an epic success
    Kieran

Post  Kieran Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:20 am

You are starting to annoy me now nobody can buy jugs from akara LOL
    Dreu
    Admin

Post  Dreu Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:22 am

It would be impossible to make a patch that allowed certain people to buy juvs from X Npc , and not everyone.

So thats a fail.

The rest you mentioned , I'll just stay out of that because I have no idea wtf your talking about.
    Kieran

Post  Kieran Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:33 am

I agree after what admin just posted I don't know what to believe and I can't get on a of right now I'm on iPhone lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:32 pm