D2BM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classic Diablo 2 PvP realm.

5 posters

-ATTENTION- ANNOUNCEMENT FROM ARMIN

Master

-ATTENTION- ANNOUNCEMENT FROM ARMIN Empty -ATTENTION- ANNOUNCEMENT FROM ARMIN

Post  Master Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:24 pm

alright this will probably get deleted but i want you to all know what happened today. me and ken dueled hvh 1v1 ya know shit talking and all. i hit him and he hits me the first hvh. then he comes in and uses holy shock? and i somehow die? without any hammers thrown he kills me? he is an admin so i assume he can upgrade to wahtever damage he wants? i ignore it the first time. i killed him same time to make it 1-1 though, then we go for round 2 and to start off i hit him.. im untouched and probably going to kill him then all the sudden out of no where BOOM another holy shock takes all my life out???????????? wtf? cmon now ken. you cry for hacks now you use them just so you dont lose an hvh? wtf is up that... my spotter even say my life go down in one hit. no hammer damage can do that. and i notice you didnt throw any hammers tokill me either. so i want EVERYONE that plays d2bm to read this and never to duel ken hvh. he will hack.

and as of now i am banned from the realm for no reason? or he just doesnt want me to tell ppl what i saw. he denies it now but i know he hacked.

-armin

hopefully everyone reads this and i back on d2bm soon to rape all again.

what a shame kenlmao. you better of atleast made chilis mart 2+ and sending me that 40kfg you promised if i won. which i did had you not hacked with 100k holy shock
    disturbed9922

-ATTENTION- ANNOUNCEMENT FROM ARMIN Empty Re: -ATTENTION- ANNOUNCEMENT FROM ARMIN

Post  disturbed9922 Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:53 pm

Master wrote:alright this will probably get deleted but i want you to all know what happened today. me and ken dueled hvh 1v1 ya know shit talking and all. i hit him and he hits me the first hvh. then he comes in and uses holy shock? and i somehow die? without any hammers thrown he kills me? he is an admin so i assume he can upgrade to wahtever damage he wants? i ignore it the first time. i killed him same time to make it 1-1 though, then we go for round 2 and to start off i hit him.. im untouched and probably going to kill him then all the sudden out of no where BOOM another holy shock takes all my life out???????????? wtf? cmon now ken. you cry for hacks now you use them just so you dont lose an hvh? wtf is up that... my spotter even say my life go down in one hit. no hammer damage can do that. and i notice you didnt throw any hammers tokill me either. so i want EVERYONE that plays d2bm to read this and never to duel ken hvh. he will hack.

and as of now i am banned from the realm for no reason? or he just doesnt want me to tell ppl what i saw. he denies it now but i know he hacked.

-armin

hopefully everyone reads this and i back on d2bm soon to rape all again.

what a shame kenlmao. you better of atleast made chilis mart 2+ and sending me that 40kfg you promised if i won. which i did had you not hacked with 100k holy shock

loooooo looks like you got played nigga, LOOOOO honestly i dont really think it matters he ownes this server its bm . next time make it clear its a hvh gm if ur so worried, and i doubt he hacked it was prolly just a skill tweak in hero editor. haha quite frankly i would have used holy fire ^_^
    Master

-ATTENTION- ANNOUNCEMENT FROM ARMIN Empty Re: -ATTENTION- ANNOUNCEMENT FROM ARMIN

Post  Master Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:08 am

thing is.. it was GM lol. gm hvh. thats what pisses me off. then he goesoff and bans me telling me i deserved it LOL. but yeh hack w/e holy shock was probably at like 50k lol. whatever he knowsim best. i smashed him and daavi
    EXPLICIT

Post  EXPLICIT Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:39 pm

everyone knows he uses modded skills/dmg
    Wraith

Post  Wraith Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:08 pm

i believe this is the same zon that uses a windforce

pretty sad shit, still dies with hacked items ^^
    Infamy.

Post  Infamy. Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:05 pm

Wraith wrote:i believe this is the same zon that uses a windforce

pretty sad shit, still dies with hacked items ^^

vouch all there chars are fucking hacked

maybe not nate Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:49 pm