D2BM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classic Diablo 2 PvP realm.

ALL YOU NEED TO PLAY ON D2BM!!!!

Dreu
    Admin

ALL YOU NEED TO PLAY ON D2BM!!!! Empty ALL YOU NEED TO PLAY ON D2BM!!!!

Post  Dreu Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:29 am

Alright... if you have problems after using these tools , you either A: Need to reinstall D2... or B: Your coming from D2PK and theres some things you need to delete. I will cover B at the bottom.

First off , if you are just now joining D2BM ... I suggest using the Auto Installer I created. This will write the required D2BM files to your Diablo II ( D2BM ) directory , while at the same time reverting you to v1.10, as well as ( with your permision ) appending the realm to your list of gateways necessary for connecting to our realm. There is a ReadMe included in the file that clearly explains what the program does, and how to use it. It is very, very simple.

>>>Auto Installer<<<

If you only need to modify your gateways, and do not wish to overwrite/reinstall your currently existing D2BM files, I have created a second program including the gateway function to allow you do just that. Note: This alone will NOT install D2BM , if you do not have the files already... please refer to the paragraph above this one. Another Note: It is NOT necessary to download this program if you have fully completed the steps involved in using the program above, as that program has already done this for you.

>>>Gateway Editor<<<

If you have any problems , issues , or anything of that nature... please contact me and I will do what I can to resolve them. I have made these two programs in hopes of helping everyone connect and play on the realm much easier. If you do not trust the programs... Simply do not use them. However, after scanning them with your antivirus , if it detects a issue... Just google it and you will see that AutoIt often times is flagged as a "false positive", meaning the AntiVirus just isn't sure about it , so it flagged it anyway. It is nothing to worry about.

Just as some reassurance? You know that auto-roller just about everyone on the realm uses? I made that too. Anyone who like to view the source for purposes including, but not limited to, verification purposes or learning purposes... Please contact me.

Final Note: No other Admin/Mod are responsible for the technical support/questions regarding this post/program. If anyone has an issue, send them directly to me.

To those who find this useful: Your Welcome.

Dreu

P.S.

Almost forgot... If your coming from D2PK... Delete these files from your directory ( or create a new directory ( with the appropriate MPQ files ) for D2BM if you would like to keep them. )

Newtxt.dll
    Game3.exe
    D2PK Launcher.exe
    LevelFx.dll
    Plugy.dll
    D2Mod.dll
    PlugY.txt
    PlugY.ini
    pbdatafix
    d2pk folder
    PlugY folder

After doing so, run the AutoInstaller again... denying the Gateway Editor permission to proceed ( after allowing the program to overwrite your D2 files ) and you should be fine. Thank Kieran for posting the list of files that need to be deleted.

That should be all.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:59 am